Last September when we read Leadership Education together? Reading it again a year later and thinking back to our discussion I'm stunned by how far we've all come. Was it really only a year ago that we read this together for the first time? It would have been right before I went to the hospital and some of us were launching Little Acorns, right? That seems eons ago!
So a year ago I was just starting to get into a groove with the twins, they were 9 months old, and thinking about all the things I was going to do that Fall. It was the 1st year I didn't put Isabel in Public School, the 6th year of homeschooling her. Then, I went to the hospital and all my plans went out the window. It's been a strange and lovely year.
Fast forward 12 months and now, I'm back in school w/GWU and LOVING IT, the twins are almost 2 and threatening to tear our house down, I'm beginning my second year of not putting Isabel in public school but my 7th year of homeschooling her, and dare I say it, life is full but manageable. Heaven please don't strike me down with another adventure! I'm in 2 bookclubs, helping to mentor a 3rd and, knock on wood, I'm keeping up with all the reading!
Dying to hear where you all are at a 1 year later.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.